Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered 1998 SLK 230
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Vinny and I recently joined SLK World after inheriting my dad's 1998 SLK 230. I am a big Mercedes fan and absolutely love the SLK. I am very excited about owning an SLK from the year it was originally launched in a very rare dark matalic blue color. This color was offered to my dad by accident when he bought in in Maryland and I have yet to see another SLK in that shade of blue. I currently live outside of Daytona Beach, FL where I work. Thank you to all of you who have already welcomed me and have responded to my first post. I look forward to sharing many happy years of SLK ownership with all of you.

Vinny

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I know you will enjoy the car tremendously.

Share some pictures when you have a chance.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,192 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan but currently in Spring Hill Florida....

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,192 Posts
matton, spring hill? neighbor!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Vinny from California.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts