Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the wife a used 2006 SLK350 with AMG appearance group. Will take delivery Christmas eve, a suprise for her. Looks like a great web site for Mercedes info. I need to obtain a spec sheet on the vehicle to see what is equipped with as the dealer does not have it or the the original sticker. Any suggestions out there?
Thanks Bruce

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Welcome and Merry Christmas. What a nice gift!

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England. If you post the VIN, the vehicle datacard will mysteriously appear!!

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles and happy holidays.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Welcome from Blighty.... :)

Cool gift. I hope she 'appreciates' it ;)

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Congratulations and welcome from southern California.

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,296 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,349 Posts
Bruce,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate’ or Help Donate’. Thanks!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa Canada...relatively close. Where did you fing the car - MB dealer? If the car came from down south originally it may lack the air scarf, which will be a real pitty.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Great surprise for your Mrs Bruce...I got my Mrs a SLK 350 this year for her birthday,I really intended it for me, but after "showing off" by telling so many people I bought it for her, it ended up hers...serves me right...lesson learned....:confused: And this is a great friendly site....ENJOY

1 - 19 of 19 Posts