Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
I've read about those - they have high tech, radar absorbing bodywork (as in Stealth aircraft), to stop you getting speeding tickets, and a very low drag coefficient - the body will just mold itself to the optimum aerodynamic shape depending on velocity.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Gero where can i get one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously, i would love to get my dogs one of these.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Thanks Gero, however my German ain't up to scratch to understand the page.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will ask for you Peter

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
your a legend. cheers Gero. My girlfriend will find this hilarious. my obsession with my car extends to my pets.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
gero find one for me too!

I have two pups who try to get into my car all the time, heaven knows thatll never happen! But plz, let me know!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
get them in slkworld store.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I´m very sorry, but they don´t have any SLK. Mercedes and the customs stopped it. What a shame. Now they are offering a "Dream Car" for 99,00 Euro plus shipment. But they have left 2 only, 1 in pink and 1 in blue. If you want it, please contact the lovely Martina:
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
gero find one for me too!

I have two pups who try to get into my car all the time, heaven knows thatll never happen! But plz, let me know!
My cocker's love riding with the roof down. But they get a big towel under their paws to keep from scratching the leather.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dimensions of the "Dream Car":

over all - 48 cm x 80 cm x 26 cm, inside about 33 cm x 30 cm. Up to a Beagle it works.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.