Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, i am a proud owner of my very first mercedes benz, slk350 at that.! this is an awesome car. i am from South Africa and work in the city of gold-Johannesburg although i am from the east coast of Kwa Zulu Natal.

This is a very informative site as i have already learnt a few things that i was going to enquire about, from this site.

My car is an iridium silver slk350,2006 model with 80220km on the clock.

i picked up my car last Tuesday from the dealership, will be taking it on a 600km trip to my home on the coast tomorrow!!! i cant wait to drive this car on Van Reenen's Pass!!! ....i dont have license plates on yet as well!!

i look forward to sharing my experiences in this beautiful vehicle with you guys and learning more about this car too.

thanks

Navin

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England. We have quite a few members here now from South Africa - I know it's a big country, but you should try and organise a meet and drive sometime.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that is a great idea as we have some lovely roads here to drive on....any of you SA guys keen? let me know ...we can take it from there...

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,089 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,

Jeff

Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks...i am driving it like i stole it...for now.!!that exhaust sounds awesome at high revs!!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts