Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,926 Posts
Damn, if I'd known that I'd've gone to check it out. Too bad the video is just a 30 second teaser as well...

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Lucky Californians, I was there on a rainy day, last Oct, there were still a lot of cars. It was a cool experience. My brother met Tanner last December when he was there.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Damn, if I'd known that I'd've gone to check it out. Too bad the video is just a 30 second teaser as well...
crap me too... when was this? Maybe ill go to this saturday one and see if its there?
Call or text me anytime if you guys are going. Any plans for tomorrow morning?

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,926 Posts
Call or text me anytime if you guys are going. Any plans for tomorrow morning?
I was planning on complaining about the rain... And yeah for those that liked the vid, I think that was shot on Jan 29th. So too late now... :(
Btw, this reminds me... we should do a meet for February!
I really want to do something before the late-March NorCal-SoCal meet, but the weather has to be a bit better than what's predicted for this/next weekend.

If early March is shaping up I'll create a new thread for something San-Diego-y. Anzo Borrego desert flower run perhaps? With a chance of airborne SLK?! Sounds like it could be fun! :D

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
If early March is shaping up I'll create a new thread for something San-Diego-y. Anzo Borrego desert flower run perhaps? With a chance of airborne SLK?! Sounds like it could be fun! :D
Anzo Borrego desert flower run sounds good. Do we need to do the "smurf" mod to the vehicles?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts