Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I noticed there wasn't an area for the texans to post, but I figure I might as well post my whole road trip and see if anyone is interested in joining.

So, I'm new to the whole MB thing:biglaugh: and I will be buying one on Thursday.:deal:bling:
So I will be flying into San Diego around 4pm and I should have the car in hand soon after, or should I say butt in seat?:butt: Anyway, I figure it would be some good evening photos or night shots too just not too long because I don't want to drive really late. My next stop would be Tucson,Az!:bike:

I might stay the night there Im originally from Tucson and I will be stopping by to see my mother for a bit. After that I will be driving to Dallas, TX. I will be there a few days then head out to El Paso, my new home.

Anyone interested in joining my in the trip is very welcome!:Beer: <---- is root beer.

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
I will be around on Thursday. Not sure what kind of things you want to see. Are you saying you're landing @ 4pm and almost immediately heading off to Tucson? Probably not much time to do anything then, especially since it'll be a weekday and you'll be fighting commuter traffic everywhere you go.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be around on Thursday. Not sure what kind of things you want to see. Are you saying you're landing @ 4pm and almost immediately heading off to Tucson? Probably not much time to do anything then, especially since it'll be a weekday and you'll be fighting commuter traffic everywhere you go.

Well, since Im from Arizona, I dont see the ocean much, so I think beach pictures would be good. Ill be landing and getting my car. I wont leave for Tucson until evening time, maybe after dinner, Im sure Ill have a small dinner so I dont feel sleepy. Plus Ill be trying to go after the go home from work rush:biglaugh:

·
Registered
500 Posts
So I noticed there wasn't an area for the texans to post, but I figure I might as well post my whole road trip and see if anyone is interested in joining.

So, I'm new to the whole MB thing:biglaugh: and I will be buying one on Thursday.:deal:bling:
So I will be flying into San Diego around 4pm and I should have the car in hand soon after, or should I say butt in seat?:butt: Anyway, I figure it would be some good evening photos or night shots too just not too long because I don't want to drive really late. My next stop would be Tucson,Az!:bike:

I might stay the night there Im originally from Tucson and I will be stopping by to see my mother for a bit. After that I will be driving to Dallas, TX. I will be there a few days then head out to El Paso, my new home.

Anyone interested in joining my in the trip is very welcome!:Beer: <---- is root beer.

6 months ago, I bought mine Slk55 from Houston, TX. I drove 21 hrs (stop for lunch and gases) and 1500 miles to Cali. I love the long drives.

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
Well, since Im from Arizona, I dont see the ocean much, so I think beach pictures would be good. Ill be landing and getting my car. I wont leave for Tucson until evening time, maybe after dinner, Im sure Ill have a small dinner so I dont feel sleepy. Plus Ill be trying to go after the go home from work rush:biglaugh:
I'll PM you my email address to see if we can arrange some kind of meet-up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts