Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new radio/CD today thru Ebay. Took 5 weeks and 2 tries at shipping. Its so much better than the cassette factory unit. RDS and all that fancy stuff. Nice to slip a cd into unit stead of goin in the boot. Im readt fer the weekend run to Roanoke,,, Ya'll come on an join us,,, you kin play wid my radio....:rb:rb:rb

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
What's a cassette? I thought you had the 8 track? :D
CD's are on the way out. Does the unit have a plug in for MP3 players or ipod?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put the 8 track in the boot wid the shiny record box. Im gittin ready for when I win a shiny record from Bill so I kin play it inside the car. Ridin in tha boot to listen to them shiny records hurts my back. If you are gonna speak a foreign language to me, you need to splain what it means: IPOD to you too and MP3 aint on no map I got. Is that MP3 road in Norf Carliner? I found NC3 but no MP3.........(((((((Them guys makin fun off me,,, course I know about IPOD, my freind had one put in his yard to store his stuff in while he moved his house trailer to a new lot.))))))):biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
.........(((((((Them guys makin fun off me,,, course I know about IPOD, my freind had one put in his yard to store his stuff in while he moved his house trailer to a new lot.))))))):biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: . . . OK Doug, THAT was hilarious!! :tu:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:confused::confused::confused::(:(:( I thought Scott liked me?:(:(:(

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:Good one Scott...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.