Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now another problem developed that is malfunction of central locking..! I can unlock drivers side door or trunk manually but not with remote ! It closes by remote fine ! The problem is that armrest storage cant be opened manually to my knowledge..any suggestions or experience how to open it ?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Start simple. Check your PSE and see if it's wet. As a tip, it helps to put the year of your car in the info section as there are some issues that are only pre and post facelift.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,921 Posts
Start simple. Check your PSE and see if it's wet. As a tip, it helps to put the year of your car in the info section as there are some issues that are only pre and post facelift.
his year is in there...2002 :D

·
Premium Member 2001 SLK200K/2001 SLK320
1,598 Posts
Now another problem developed that is malfunction of central locking..! I can unlock drivers side door or trunk manually but not with remote ! It closes by remote fine ! The problem is that armrest storage cant be opened manually to my knowledge..any suggestions or experience how to open it ?
I'm assuming that the fuel filler flap is locked as well as it's on the same line as the centre console?

[There is a separate emergency release mechanism for the fuel filler flap inside the trim]

But if you can pull off the line at the front of the PSE and give a short sharp blow into it either by mouth or syringe (only takes a couple of lbs of pressure) you should theoretically be able to pop both of those locks

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts