Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Picking up a very nice black SLK 55 AMG in about 2 weeks.R)

counting down the hours :bannana:.

Cheers

Andy

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,421 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Congrats! Black is beautiful!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome and congratulations Andy :tu:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
2x from Atlanta.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome from Arizona!:)

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi All
Thank you all for the lovely welcome , This will be my first black car ,so if any one had any tips on keeping it clean please post , I am just getting into the detailing side of things but any extra information would be welcome .

Cheers

Andy

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Hi All
Thank you all for the lovely welcome , This will be my first black car ,so if any one had any tips on keeping it clean please post , I am just getting into the detailing side of things but any extra information would be welcome .

Cheers

Andy
My first SLK was black - never again - it would look dirty five minutes after cleaning it - like dogs and children, other peoples are the best:(:(

(mind you, my Andradite Green one is not much better - if you want a permanently clean looking car, buy a silver one).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.