Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I've been reading a lot on this forum lately and this is pretty much my first post. Great forum! I learned a lot from here so far.
I just bought my SLK55 about two and a half weeks ago (Sept 10th). Loving the car so far. The old owner actually had the car posted up on here as well.
Car is an 2006 w/ 27,8xx miles on there. Came w/ the entertainment package. Just added the Smart Top and the OEM Ipod Integration Kit. Paid $31.5k for the car

And here is my other car:
2006 Scion tC... fairly modded...
Had some 18x8 Gram Lights, Wilwood Big Brake Kit, custom stereo system (Pioneer AVIC-F90BT headunit), Leather seats, Tein Coilovers and a few smaller mods.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from L.A.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,496 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Welcome from right down the street from you! Looking forward to seeing how you mod the SLK55.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone :)

Welcome from right down the street from you! Looking forward to seeing how you mod the SLK55.
Where are you located? What mods do you have right now?
I'm looking for a set of rims now (probably BBS LM's) and possibly lower the car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
welcome From Santa Cruz

welcome
beautiful ride ,sweet deal
but I think I have your mileage beat
I just got my 2002 with 18,000 miles
already have 22,000 now loving live R)

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. Perhaps a shorty modified R170 antenna and clear side-markers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts