Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...

Just picked up...or did it pick me? 2006, 280 SLK with sport pkg. After 12 years in a Miata this is quite an upgrade. Living just south of Charlotte so hoping to catch up with other Carolina folks. Hope to hear from the local chapter.

I have already had a ton of questions answered from this site...great job and thanks to all!!

take care,

Jim Blanton
Prosolo36

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
99,706 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,455 Posts

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,418 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa Canada. Lots of members from the Carolinas! Colours, other options beyond the sport pack? Are you going to gymkana (sic?) the car too?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No...I dont think autocross is in the SLk's future....my previous ride a miata was a national trophy winner, but I retired 5 years ago, just kept the handle.

Do you run autocross?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome from Winston-Salem :)

Can I tempt you for track Daze Weekend ( 2 days on the Virginia International Raceway "VIR" ) in August? :burnout:

You'll love how she handles! :tu:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts