Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I sort of put the cart before the horse on this one. I was looking at buying an SLK and found and joined this forum BEFORE I bought my car. Now I have it, I thought it best I introduce myself.

I live in Canberra, ACT, Australia. I just purchased a black 2006 SLK280 in pristine condition with 52,000 kms on it at a good price.

I have many questions and will be posting a few threads in the coming weeks to try and get them answered. Slowly working my way through search menu results to try and address most of my curiosity. :burnout:

Just read up on the Audio 20 (which is what mine appears to have) and how it all connects.

I currently have a BMW Z4 Roadster as well, but that will be going in the coming weeks now that I have the 280.R)

Looks like a great forum.

CM

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on your new car.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:)

Thanks for the welcome guys. Looking forward to getting active on the forum and the postings. :rb:rb

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,393 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from California Cavman, and congratulations.

Reactions: Cavman

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome from Arizona! I don't think you did it backwards:tu:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.