Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this car is mostly for the girlfriend, We got her on friday, silver with black interior has airscarf, I have always turned to forums for info and advice, and it has treated me well in the past, I have a car addiction, we Currently own a Audi TT, vintage Porsche 914, a Custom built chopper, and the new to us SLK, as our toy cars but also daily drive a lincoln town car(like driving a comfy couch to work). Ford explorer, a eco friendly Toyota Yaris 3 door. and a ram 2500 hemi for hauling other toys, nothing we own is stock . and I just ordered the smart top from slk world today and the cup holder pocket replacement. hopefull I can do some research on drop springs for the SLK on here , there is way too much fender gap:biglaugh:. So far I cant wipe the grin off the womans face. or mine when she let me drive it.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Wayne1234. Thanks for putting in your profile. You should hook up with 617SLK350 or Tina at FortWayne, IN.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Welcome from NE England.

Why has nobody asked for Pic's :confused:........we want pic's of all your toys?:bannana:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.