Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup all, im from Los Angeles California.I am new on this forum. i bought 06 SLK280 2month ago, and would like to learn
how to keep my car clean and find out how to purchase some items and how to install!! R)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,496 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,946 Posts
Welcome. If you feel like meeting up with some fellow SLK owners, we're doing a get-together next Sunday (28th). Take a look at the California subforum for details.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from south Orange County. Check out Detailers Domain (site sponsor too) on some tips and techniques.

What items do you have in mid for purchase and install? My favorite for functionality is the SmartTop. One of our members (slkluv) has one removed from his 350 as the 55 he bought already has one. It also comes with OEM fuseholder ( no need to bur Add-A-Circuit) if you get it from him.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
940 Posts
Welcome from Irvine. Would be great if you could make the Sunday (next Sunday) meet. Lots of local members more then happy to answer any of your questions, and show you how your car is meant to be driven! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts