Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

New Member today just purchased a 2006 SLK 280 will be checking the forum for ideas and suggestions for enjoying the car

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Hello,

Jersey girl just purchased a 2006 SLK 280 will be checking the
forum for ways to enjoy my car

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is Black (only color me me) Harley is from the bike sorry no pictures it is used but just a little

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome Harley. Glad to see more women joining. :tu:

·
19,400 Posts
It is Black (only color me me) Harley is from the bike sorry no pictures it is used but just a little
Black is an awesome color. It doesn't matter if it was purchased/leased new/old. It's a great looking car. Great to "see" more women in the forum.

·
19,400 Posts
Hello,

Jersey girl just purchased a 2006 SLK 280 will be checking the
forum for ways to enjoy my car
There are quite a few members in the Northeast and they've met a couple of times. You'll get to meet great guys and gals like Noregret4life, lilnora, baron, etc.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu: Welcome Harley. If you're looking for ideas and suggestions, you've come to the right (BEST) forum. As for as enjoyment, that's the easy part. Get in and drive. We're glad you're here.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello Jersey-girl Harley :) Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new car! Tell us more about your SLK.

I lived and worked in Central Jersey for many years before moving to the DC area a couple of years ago..

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
jersey girl eh!? That makes two, you and nora. That I know of. And they are right we got a lot of NE members, and we like to meet up, so hope to see them all soon!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
welcome to slkworld.
great car the 280, you won't be dissapointed. i also own a balck 280 with black leather. hard to keep clean, but is worth it.
enjoy your time here, great craic to be had!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome

Only been member few days but have gotten alot of good info and vibes by looking around. Alot of SLK help from some very informed people here. Enjoy this site and your car.:)

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum Harley!! Enjoy your stay and post often!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.