Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to SKL World and have not as yet subscribed to a Premium Membership. Any suggestions on which package I should join?
Thanks

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
There's a pretty good description of the differences on the subscription page - pick one that you feel represents the value you get from the forum!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,199 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Whatever you feel comfortable with! and thanks!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta! When you subscribe to a Silver/Gold/Platinum membership you are first and foremost helping to support the cost of maintaining and growing the site. In addition you will get special privileges opened up and increased with each level such as being able to load a personal picture in your avatar, customize your signature, increased private message limits, increased upload file sizes, increased album privileges, and many other features. You also as a paying member get a 20% discount off at Windrestrictor vs. 10% as a non subscriber, you get 20% with RexAccelero vs. a standard 10% and you get a 5% discount at the SLKStore.

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome aboard from Canada.

Whatever the package you choose I think the value doesn't come from the $$ you put in but from what all our members put in.

I've only been here a short time and this is one of the best forums I've joined. Lots of knowledge, lots of helpful people and well balanced attitudes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.