Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i new to this site but have sugested a slk meet on benzworld and merck owners club,there quite a few slks comming. the details are 1st sunday in the month starting 3rd of may at sywell aerodrome northants very big carpark,bar , good food and a great venue. im off on holiday on the 11th for 3 weeks so if you need any info google sywell aerodrome

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
Welcome EDD57!!

·
Registered
914 Posts
hi i new to this site but have sugested a slk meet on benzworld and merck owners club,there quite a few slks comming. the details are 1st sunday in the month starting 3rd of may at sywell aerodrome northants very big carpark,bar , good food and a great venue. im off on holiday on the 11th for 3 weeks so if you need any info google sywell aerodrome
:bannana::bannana::bannana: 1ST :bannana::bannana::bannana: WELCOME FROM NE ENGLAND

1ST WELCOME FROM THE UK

2ND WELCOME FROM THE WORLD

Sorry for shouting I was very excited. :tazz:

Thats 237 mile each way for me, its a bit closer than Vegas :flag: but still a long way for a weekend R)

Wooley:hail: when are we going to organise a NE England / SE Scotland meet? :gh:

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
2nd welcome from NE England - I was thinking bout going to Sywell in May, and Normski, it look's like we've got a 'mini' NE meet in about 10 days time!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome

Welcome form Nottingham.

I will try very hard to get to the meet as it sounds like a rather spiffing day out, what what!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from London, wifey and I are trying to get logistics sorted out, but you have to put up with a C Coupe instead of the SLK!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
More greetings from Atlanta!

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
It's a piece of p*** - wake up early in the mornin, drive down there, say 'Hi' and drive back - easy peasy - lets beat those Atlantians !!
Much as I like virtually hanging out with you, my virtual friends and fellow SLK fans on this forum:bannana::rb, flying back to the UK from Germany so that I can then get in the motor and R)it to 'sunny' Northants for tea and bickies so that I can then drive home and fly back out again, is probably a tad OTT. Waddya reckon?.......:biglaugh:

On the other hand, if I were back in the UK (which I will be later in the year), then I could well be interested in turning up at a bash if it's not a bazillion miles from home..:)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.