Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Tim I live in Florida, I am a newbie and purchased a 1999 SLK230 about 10 days ago. I look forward to learning anything and everything I can from folks that have had experience with these vehicles and I can't wait to help others with anything I learn along the way. I purchased this SLK 230 it has 115k on the odometer, it runs and drives great. We purchased some new interior parts that needed to be replaced (Gauge cluster bezel, door panels, trunk carpet, door lock mechanism and a couple other odds and ends) I will be posting more pics as the journey continues. Thanks again for having me here and I'm sure I will have questions, lol. :grin:
I have questions already but I will look through the forum to see if others have already had the same issue I am currently having. If I don't find anything I will surely ask.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,232 Posts
Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Florida!

Check the Florida section for past meets

http://www.slkworld.com/u-s-florida/393097-picture-thread-florida-oktoberfest-picnic-october-29-2016-a.html

Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:
If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable or to ‘edit’, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM/edit. You can always pm a moderator.
Want to post a picture? Start a new thread or make a post, click ‘edit’, click on the ‘paper clip’ or ‘advanced’ and/or ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’! If Iphone pics, you need to rename any additional pics as Iphone names its pics all the same, image.jpg.
Want to ‘like’ or thank’ someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any post you like. This saves you having to comment.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
FREE!! Post your vin in the Vehicle Datacard Request section to get a free datacard (options on your car). You must update your profile with vehicle info and your location and post an introduction first.
http://www.slkworld.com/vehicle-data-card/67706-free-how-get-free-datacard.html

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member/Ride of the Month Coordinator

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,285 Posts
Hi Tim, and welcome to SLKWorld.com from the UK Midlands - Thanks for joining us and posting an intro! :)

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
11,984 Posts
Welcome from Canada Tim :grin:

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
25,553 Posts
Hi Tim,

Welcome from Wirral, England.

Only two states have regionals all to themselves and you happen to be in the adopted home of the SLK.
Lots going on by you.
U.S. Florida - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

When your own searches don't find what you're after try the site search.
Your new best friend.
Best to start searches 'SLKWorld.com' to get forum specific answers.
Also bear in mind that the site is truly global, so playing with words.
For instance Tire =Tyre, Hood = Bonnet

Thanks for a great intro and hope you have your fixes done soon.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,330 Posts
Welcome from the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts