Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there. I found this forum while looking for advice on what to do about my car because I prefer (like you guys I guess) the personalised responses and am more trusting of people in the same boat as me when I look for answers.

I've owned 2 SLK 230Ks now. Had a one last year with 60K on the clock and that was brilliant, only owned it for 4 days then sold it at a profit, problem was getting insured on it at the age of 23. Then I bought a another one with a few more miles on the clock - had a couple of minor niggles. A year down the line, I'm moving house and can't afford to run two cars!

Anyway, pleased to meet you! And I hope one day I'll own an R171 but they are quite expensive and in honesty with a folding roof I just find myself having to have it down (and therefore losing boot space!).

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

By the way, I'm from the UK, which is unusually sunny today (would be the day the SLK's roof was having problems opening!).

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,421 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again - I was hoping that your post above about using the search forum part was not specific to me - I did check that first but couldn't find the answer I wanted!

Nice to see though that there are so many SLK owners out there!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,421 Posts
Thanks again - I was hoping that your post above about using the search forum part was not specific to me - I did check that first but couldn't find the answer I wanted!

Nice to see though that there are so many SLK owners out there!
No, not specific to you. it said,

IF YOU HAVE NOT, you did, so it does not apply.

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
Welcome from Australia

·
Registered
914 Posts
Welcome from NE England.

Hope you can get your problems sorted out, lots of very talented people on here always willing to help.:hail:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.