Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone... I'm so glad to have found this site... I purchased my 2001 SLK 320 recently with only 30K miles on it. Most of my cars have been V8 Mustangs... now that I've driven an SLK, I'm a Benz man now. There's just no comparison.

I have so many questions right now... I've found answers to many of them in these forums, but be prepared to see my dumbfounded posts for the stuff that I can't find.

R)

Here are some pics:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome Eric.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Welcome Eric...I'm an ex Mustang GT owner too *L*. Congrats on the new ride! R)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome! Nice ride. What's your location?
I think you'll find a wealth of information on the
forum and many knowledgeable folks who are
always eager to help out.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum Eric! Folks are asking where you're from. Even photoshopped your plates give it away (I only know this because I lived in FL for a while and bought my R170 there, too.) But before I saw the plates, the first pic gave it away for me. You can never mistaken screened in pools. :biglaugh: We had one too in Deltona. Anyway...welcome and enjoy your time here. We are good folks! :tu:

·
2,624 Posts
Thanks for the kind welcome, everyone. I've updated my profile to display my location - I'm in Orlando, FL.
Are you actually in Orlando, or one of the surrounding communities? I used to be a tech at WonderWorks! Excellent birth control environment. :tazz::tazz::tazz:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you actually in Orlando, or one of the surrounding communities? I used to be a tech at WonderWorks! Excellent birth control environment. :tazz::tazz::tazz:
Ha! I'm actually in Orlando... East Orlando actually, not too far from UCF. One of my good friends was a grunt at WonderWorks for a while... she did it for extra cash. Kelly is her name, and she's a smokin' hot blonde. :biglaugh:

·
2,624 Posts
There were a few distractions over there lol, but "Kelly" isn't ringing a bell. I was there from Apr '05 to Feb '06. Just a lay-over to pay bills.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.