Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been using the SLK World AMG forums as a guest prior to buying my SLK 55 AMG and thought it was only fair to join before embarking on a European Road Trip, so that I can hopefully give a little back.

Really excited about taking the car on a 3 week tour, leaving from London on Friday with the following planned stops;

Champagne, France
Monaco - with a view to driving Col de Turini
Lake Garda, Italy - Various mountain roads
Stelvio Pass
St Anton, Austria (14km Arlberg tunnel appeals...)
Paris

Keep a look out for our 'Tunnel Hunters' sticker on the deflector if you're going to be in any of the areas (attached).

Cheers,

Garrod-55AMG

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,376 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Registered--In between SLK's
15,012 Posts
Hi from London,

Best of luck on the road trip! Sounds amazing, looks like you'll be travelling light!

Be good to see some pics when your back, have a safe journey:burnout:

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan via Dallas Texas.....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome from Devon.

Thats some trip, would like a debrief when you get back and some pic's.

Watch out for the speed camera's and dont get caught with a "speed trap" monitor as the French Police have a nice collection already from us Brits!!!!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts