Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I ordered a 2015 SLK55 AMG back in April and, according to my dealer, is still about a month out so I'm waiting with much anticipation.
If anyone has some coping strategies they can share I would appreciate it.;)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
Beer! a lot of beer! :Beer::Beer::Beer:

Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Valrico, Florida!

Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:
If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
Want to post a picture? Start a new thread or make a post, click ‘edit’, click on the ‘paper clip’ or ‘advanced’ and/or ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’! If Iphone pics, you need to rename any additional pics as Iphone names its pics all the same, image.jpg.
Want to ‘like’ or thank’ someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any post you like. This saves you having to comment.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
Post your vin in the Vehicle Datacard Request section to get a datacard (options on your car) free.
Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: http://www.slkworld.com/rotm-submissions-voting/

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member/Ride of the Month Coordinator

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
:Beer:And more beer....:Beer:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
What Jeff and Wheelbase said! More beer, or more wine, to take the edge off. Remember, good things come to those who wait!:tu:

And welcome from Hillsboro, Oregon. Check out the Seattle-based Pacific Northwest SLKs group as they do a lot of events together; I'm sure you'll want to join them. Down here the Beaver State SLKs group is just getting off the ground. We're planning a drive up the Columbia River Gorge for August 9th; check us out under the Community tab under Social Groups. There's also an Olympic Penninsula group that's new, too!

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England. Congratulations on your SLK.

I ordered the Sheepsmobile in June 2004 - couldn't pick it up from the factory till November 2004 - allegedly, patience is a virtue ????

Woolly - Founder & Super Moderator.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Details

My car was finished on the 2nd of July, VIN# WDDPK7FA6FF097590

Options:
197 Obsidian Black Metallic
801 Black Premium Leather
P30 AMG Handling Package
230 PARKTRONIC w/ Advanced Parking Guidance
283 AIRGUIDE Windstop
320 MAGIC SKY CONTROL Panorama Roof
6P5 Factory Code <------ anybody know what this is?
736 Black Ash Wood Trim
796 AMG 18" Multi-Spoke Alloy Wheel (silver)

If only the solution to the long wait was some beer (or even the fancier beverages suggested). :Beer::Beer:

I ordered a Smarttop for it so I'll put that in right away but time is passing like the month before Christmas for a 5 year old. Something to speed up time would be nice. :burnout:

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
15,164 Posts
Hi, welcome from the North of Scotland. Congratulations on your new SLK. :)

You could spend some time excersising your smile muscles in preparation for the constant smile that you'll have when it does arrive. :)

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Greetings from Tennessee !

You live in a great place for an SLK - Curvy roads in the mountains. :tu:

Welcome to the Forum.

Reactions: LIL DON SLK

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK280
3,920 Posts
Hi zombie, a warm welcome from Southern Arizona. Congratulations on your new ride. This is a good time to exercise your smile muscles as this car has a very high smiles to miles ratio. Enjoy the people, the forum, and top down cruisin'.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Something to speed up time would be nice. :burnout:

I'm afraid that there's no TARDIS option available for any Mercedes-Benz, and the aftermarket can't supply one, either!:biglaugh:

Patience, young Padawan...

(Not bad, two Sci-Fi references in one post...)

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
12,071 Posts
Welcome from the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
You have your window sticker but I went and got you your datacard. Hope you don't mind

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts