Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wsup everyone,

Im A newbie!!! I have Just bought A silver 2006 SLK 55... Only had it about A week, so I still cant enough of the V8 raw :biglaugh:, though the lead foot syndrome will have to stop soon as the petrol gauge is starting to get the better of Me haha

Didnt realize how low they are, I just moved from A Range Rover to this, so I guess its one extreme to the other...

Sam...

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from London via a glorious top-down Houston, TX! Be careful of parking lots, the curbs are all at "remove AMG front airdam" level! :p

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. Always park as if you have a large car or risk damaging the lower part of the front bumper cover. I try to align the rear of the vehicle to the rear of the lines in the parking lot.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England. Keep your eye on the UK section for details of upcoming UK blast outs.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,393 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome guys

Yeah I will Be avoiding car parks and curbs, Im pretty good with wheels, I used to have some 22" Kahns on My Range Rover, and to refurb them cost A fortune... I used to take up two spaces in that lol Housewifes and clumsy f*cks kept opening their doors on My car or running their shopping or prams/buggys along My paint work, I will probably do the same in My SLK

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts