Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Just purchased a black 2002 SLK 320 this past weekend. It is my first MB. My wife and I are having a lot of fun with this car. R) This will be her primary driver. I was looking for a place like this for SLK knowledge and looks like I landed in the right place. I have a black FJ Cruiser also and am a member of a forum for the FJ as well for the past few years. Looking forward to reading through the many posts here to find out the tips and tricks for this car. I think my first mod will be the factory head unit. I have found many threads here covering it so I may give it a shot.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,308 Posts
i might have to file for unemployment!!!!

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Greetings from Atlanta. Which part of TN are you at? We have a group in ATL that get together every few months.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I have to get a good pic for my avatar. And when I attempt the stereo install I will post some pics. I wish there was a shop that could do the install, but not sure there is anyplace around here familiar with this car and it's system.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
You're definitely in the right place :tu: Welcome from AZ! And black is the best :rockon:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.