Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I have been trolling around the SLKWorld site for quite some time, but haven't come out and introduced myself. Last Summer, I finally got my dream car.

DSC04030.jpg
A 2008 SLK350, Mars Red, Black interior with red stitching throughout, Command Nav, HK Sound, Premium Pkg, and Communication Pkg. I was only able to drive the car for a couple of months driving before I had to put the car away for winter storage. Last weekend was the unveiling of for the 2009. I absolutely love the car, and my wife and I really love to cruise with the top down, and we did do one short road trip last summer while the weather stayed warm enough, and plan to take the car out a few times this summer... destination, TBD.
DSC03980.jpg

How I initially became interested in the SLK is that my wife has a MB as well, a C230 Sport Coupe, and she loves itl. The C230 was our first MB, and a really fun car to drive. If it wasn't for the coupe, I may not have ever thought of a SLK. But I'm sure glad that we made the decision with the coupe and subsequently the SLK.

I have been reading what I can from this and a few other forums. The tips, the help and the friendliness of this forum are by far amazing ! During the winter months while the car was in storage, I loved looking at the forum and especially the photos. Waiting until the snow melted and I could finally get back on the road.

I hope that I can contribute to the forum where/when I can, but I think that I'll be a newbie for a long time considering the number of amazingly knowledgeable folks that frequent this forum.

I look forward to conversing with everyone in the future.

randy.

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,020 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Beautiful car!

Also, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. Love the car and look of that interior with the floormats!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.