Mercedes SLK World banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered 2005 slk350
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey Waxer. This is tony from Brandy Hill near Raymond Terrace. Neighbour!
We have a 2014 slk350. Must catch up!

Tony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have only lived in area for a year, have to see where that is. If your out fishermans bay and see the black car, come say hi, they do stand out don't they

·
Premium Member 2018 SLC43
2,367 Posts
Thanks heaps Trev, can you tell me where I put it? Is there some sort of diagram? Also, It is missing a rubber stopper in the boot on left hand side- It looks a bit like a rubber door stopper for internal house doors, goes just towards the rear of car near the plastic thingy that slides back and forward, any idea where they sell them online and how much they are?
Cheers and thanks in advance
Click on this link and there is a diagram where to apply it:
Details: Spring is here~Gummi Pflege! Lube your seals/Lithium grease your joints /hinges

As for the roof stop in the boot, other people have advised that theres has also gone missing....
I'd check in the boot and around the spare wheel, which is where it may full off....!!
Plan B, is a Mercedes Dealer... ££££££
Plan C, is a scrap yard - If no R171's being scrapped in Oz, not sure of the cost of shipping one from the UK (Plan B, may be cheaper...!!)

·
Registered 2005 slk350
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Click on this link and there is a diagram where to apply it:
Details: Spring is here~Gummi Pflege! Lube your seals/Lithium grease your joints /hinges

As for the roof stop in the boot, other people have advised that theres has also gone missing....
I'd check in the boot and around the spare wheel, which is where it may full off....!!
Plan B, is a Mercedes Dealer... ££££££
Plan C, is a scrap yard - If no R171's being scrapped in Oz, not sure of the cost of shipping one from the UK (Plan B, may be cheaper...!!)
Checking under tyre area- great idea, never know hey. I will try that first then check out the other options

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,146 Posts
Hey, just as a matter of interest, what would a 2005 slk350 in very good condition with about 140km on the clock be worth in Florida?
tip 4 u

use the 'like' button :D

price of car? use edmunds,com or kbb.com use zip like 33607 for tampa fl

·
Registered 2006 SLK280
10 Posts
Welcome from Northern Virginia. You will find This to be a friendly and helpful forum.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts