Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone,
I bought a 2005 SLK350 a couple of months ago. I absolutely love it. I'm thinking of adding a few things to it - like the etched windrestrictor that lights up - also looking into replacing my rear bumper and exhaust with LORINSER rear.

Just wanted to introduce myself - this site is very helpful and look forward to chatting with all of you

EMED

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta, plenty of mod suggestions on site to be found!

Reactions: emed

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome from Arizona! You've found the best SLK forum there is:) Post some pictures of your new ride! Windrestrictor has a 30% off sale running till the end of the month, so don't miss out if you want that wind restrictor.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from the south (SoCal).

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,393 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Welcome from Irvine, SoCal

Enjoy the 350, she sure is a fun little toy :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome fellow 350'er. Yeap, the people in this site is very helpful. The only problem with here is it makes you keep thinking that maybe you should've gotten the 55.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.........

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Howdy everyone,
I bought a 2005 SLK350 a couple of months ago. I absolutely love it. I'm thinking of adding a few things to it - like the etched windrestrictor that lights up - also looking into replacing my rear bumper and exhaust with LORINSER rear.

Just wanted to introduce myself - this site is very helpful and look forward to chatting with all of you

EMED
Welcome from northern Virginia. Be sure to post pictures when you get the wind restrictor and Lorinser goodies.

Welcome fellow 350'er. Yeap, the people in this site is very helpful. The only problem with here is it makes you keep thinking that maybe you should've gotten the 55.
:td: A lot of happy 350s (and other models) here. I'm happy with modifying my 350 instead of purchasing an already modified 55 and then changing out the AMG parts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.