Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,
I recently became the proud owner of a 2009 SLK 300. It has 27k miles and is just off of lease. It still has 1 and a half years on the original factory warranty and because it was CPO'd, another year was added. It is Iridium silver with the red interior. Options include premium sound packsge (harmon Kardon), Burl walnut wood trim, navigation system, sattelite radio, heating package- (air scarf and heated seats), 7 speed automatic. I love the bluetooth and voice activation. I also activated the MBRACE feature which is free for 3 months.

Does anyone else use the MBRACE and is it worth the approx 300 per year?

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England. Congrats on your new car - get a SmartTop fitted, and you'll love it even more :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,192 Posts
bumknee22,

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Mbrace is worth it if your car ever gets stolen (new york). you might be able to convince them to give you the $299 lifetime deal.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California. I have the MBrace "lifetime" subscription, but since it's initial install, phone app, etc. I haven't had the occasion to use their services.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Welcome from the Bay Area.
I also recently got a CPO fresh from the lease, but in my case a 2008. When I called about upgrading to MBrace they offered me a lifetime subscription for $299 instead of the $280/year in their website. At that price I think it is a very good deal. They also gave me 3 months free of MBrace Plus, but I will cancel it soon since I don't think I will every use the additional services.
I liked the alarm notification service that sends you a text message if the alarm is activated.

Enjoy your new toy.

- Larry

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan via Dallas Texas.......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts