Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking around for mods saw a video on youtube for a 2000 slk 230 kompressor

video-

in the discritption he has a list of his mods and one of them was a intercooler with dimensions so i figured ide go shop around for one and found this

http://www.andysautosport.com/mercedes/1998_2004_slk-class/performance/turbos_and_superchargers/intercoolers/spec_d/spec09090624.html

would this fit?
Would i need anything else such as extra piping or bigger piping to get some improvments?

just trying to do alittle homework before a purchase, thanks for you help guys!

·
Premium Member 2002 SLK230K
17,144 Posts
I did that mod a few years ago, not sure about the unit you have posted but i had to buy new /oversize silicone hose and T clamps to complete this mod. If memory serves me right the new hose was 3" ID blue silicone.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mods for 2012

I'm interested in adding some Mods to my 2001 SLK Sport 6 speed this year. Can you recommend a place to buy a pulley?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Asp pulley

For the $750 ASP wants for the pulley why not just upgrade the dang car from the 230 to a couple year newer slk32, it seems silly to put that much money in that old a car!

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
For the $750 ASP wants for the pulley why not just upgrade the dang car from the 230 to a couple year newer slk32, it seems silly to put that much money in that old a car!

'32s are a bit harder to find that you might think - but I do agree, that's a lot of money for a pulley.

·
Premium Member 2002 SLK230K
17,144 Posts
$750 is a bit high but when you send in your old pulley you get money back, i think it was $350.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.