Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK55 AMG/2009 SLK55 AMG
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other folks in the Nashville area? I just picked my SLK yesterday. I’d love to do a Saturday or Sunday cruise somewhere in the area this spring, summer, or fall. Cars and Coffee is always good as well.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,126 Posts
Any other folks in the Nashville area? I just picked my SLK yesterday. I’d love to do a Saturday or Sunday cruise somewhere in the area this spring, summer, or fall. Cars and Coffee is always good as well.

Come on down to Lakeland in October!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Cars n Coffee

European Auto garage is pleased to announce the Sixth Annual Cars & Coffee Poker Run to benefit Variety, The Children’s Charity of Eastern Tennessee. The Poker Run will immediately follow Cars and Coffee, Cruisin’ with Heart, April 6, 2019. The Poker Run will depart starting 10:30 from Cars & Coffee Cruisin’ with Heart and follow a 120-150 mile loop of East Tennessee's finest driving roads. Participants will be issued a scorecard at the registration table, and a route map upon exiting the paddock. Along the route there are five checkpoints, at each card will be drawn and noted on your scorecard - best hand wins! An award ceremony, dinner, and live music follow back at European Auto Garage. Starts at Regal Theatre in Knoxville off of I-75/40. Details google Cars n coffee Knoxville.

This event in Knoxville is great fun. My wife and I have done the run the last three years in a row. It us a blast. We are usually the only SLK there. We are not yet committed to this year because of another event we are looking at up north that weekend. If we decide to go, I will post up here. The poker run hits some of the best roads in East TN and ends with a BBQ and music at the dealership. Attendance is usually huge.

Irish

1 - 3 of 3 Posts