Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I entered a small meet in the middle of nowhere Ohio today. It was a perfect day, and I again enjoyed being there. Didn't win anything, but didn't expect it as a lot of cars were regulars and from that area, but had fun anyway. Just thought I'd share some of the pictures. I really enjoy these meets, but with the newness of the Dawg, I don't have any expectations. But again, a lot of people came up to me and the Dawg and to ask a lot of questions. It draws high interest, especially when I cycle the roof! Note: it was a car and a bike show, so there was a lot of interesting bikes and people there! It was a nice charity event and I was proud to be there and participate. Very nice people and a lot of them came up and thanked me for coming to their show.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On behalf of Spokes for Folks, I would like to thank you for attending our Car & Bike Show. Your car was a great addition to our show, especially when when you cycled the roof! We are glad you enjoyed yourself and hope to see you next year. Again, thank you for attending and supporting our charity.
Brenda
Event Coordinator

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I had a lot of fun, and since it was only my second show of that type, I learned a lot. I look forward to attending again next year. I love small towns in Ohio, they just have such a great sense of community.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts