Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I just acquired a 2006 SLK and it is being shipped to me. Can't wait to get it. I amsure everybody here has had that feeling. Good to be here amongst SLK admirers.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum from London via Houston. I've been 5k miles away from both my SLK's when I picked them up, so I know your feeling!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,394 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Alec from California.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome from the Great White North.

Take lots of pictures. Would love to see it coming off the truck :)

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
Welcome from Australia!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I think I struck gold here. Many thanks for your warm welcome to the group. My car arrived while I was out of town. The carrier called my agent at 11:30 last night. He took the truck to a parking well lit parking lot went over it for 10 minutes.... as Q said in the James Bond movies..."in pristine order" Called the carrier and complianed at the arrival time...but it is here in perfect condition. Lookin into the Xenon retrofit thing..lol.

A

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Maybe some piccies when you get her cleaned and washed up after a long trip.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.