·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

Reactions: Keg in Alabama

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
just hit the 'thanks' button. much easier

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a good friend that lives outside of BR in St. Amant. Football is in the air around here. I'll be going to Manchester on the 21st. How's the weather?

·
Registered 2012 SLK350
166 Posts
Welcome, Keg, even though you are an Aubie. Anyway, have been to your part of the great state a few times in my military travels. Welcome to the forum and a "BIG ROLL TIDE"

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,371 Posts
Keg, welcome from Phoenix Az. For all the Lsu Guys and Girls here on this side so is my neighbor. Boy i never have seen anybody at the age of 48 can smoke that much Weed and still function. Must have been a good College. LOL

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,371 Posts
Keg Molson Ice are you the rich kids that got kicked off from the Family will because you went to Lsu smoking too much Weed and party too much? If that is the case no worries you are in good hands here. LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts