Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked in to the SLK Forum. I picked up a nice looking 2001 SLK320 yesterday and I have a few issues to work through. I've enjoyed Mercedes cars for, wow, 45 years! After the early years, played with a few 123 diesels, sedans, and Sl's. I thought I would try my hand at an SLK. This is peppy little car but it has been stabled for the last three years! Gotta work through a secondary air injection DTC before I am comfortable to let the girls and hubbies drive this one. I look forward to learning a bit and maybe sharing some things I have learned over the years.
Thanks, Paul

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,517 Posts
Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Valrico, Florida!

Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:
If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
Want to post a picture? Start a new thread or make a post, click ‘edit’, click on the ‘paper clip’ or ‘advanced’ and/or ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’! If Iphone pics, you need to rename any additional pics as Iphone names its pics all the same, image.jpg.
Want to ‘like’ or thank’ someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any post you like. This saves you having to comment.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
Post your vin in the Vehicle Datacard Request section to get a datacard (options on your car) free.
Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: ROTM Submissions & Voting - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member/Ride of the Month Coordinator

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome from... uh... well the Piedmont area of NC as well!

Good to see more North Carolina R170 owners. Lemme know if you ever need recommendations on mechanics or roads to drive. ;)

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK280
3,920 Posts
Hi Paul, a warm welcome from Southern Arizona. Congratulations on the new car. You have certainly come to the right place for knowledge. Enjoy the people, the forum, and top down cruisin'.

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,430 Posts
Welcome from Little River, SC.

We have a NC/SC SLK Owners Group that get together around every 3 months for a Saturday of enjoying our SLK's as a group. No fees or dues just what you have for lunch. Our get together is a way to pick up some good tips on your SLK.

If you or anyone else interested in joining us just email Len for more info.
[email protected]

On this forum under the heading of US South East Regions look for posts on NC/SC Group meets for pictures of past meets. On Facebook under NC/SC SLK Group

Good way to meet others and learn about SLK's by talking to other owners.

Come out and join us.

Chuck

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK32 AMG
5,311 Posts
Welcome, I am new too, live in Pfafftown...and if your from the Piedmont you may know where that is. Have a really good mechanic. I needed one because a mechanic I am not.
Just having fun tooling around.

·
Air Suspension Manager
631 Posts
Welcome from Turkey.
Enjoy the forum.
One of the best forums on the net.

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,405 Posts
Hi and welcome from the UK Midlands! :)

- Dave

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Greetings from Tennessee !

My parents are from Hickory & Granite Falls, so we may be related :) Having a good mechanic is a great comfort. Enjoy your new car and welcome to the Forum.

Now go find a curvy road in the Smokies.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts