Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put this badge on at the weekend, best £9.99 i've ever spent, in my opinion it looks great, what do you lot think?.......

photo (11).jpg

photo (12).jpg

Sorry for the picture quality it was taken in a rush this morning:)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,278 Posts
sorry, makes things look uneven

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't be sorry Mr Banks everyone is entitled to their opinion, I did consider putting something on the other side, but when I tried ( I have a few badges) it looked too much and a little cluttered.
By the way I have just purchased some running lights similar to yours:) Seeing as your car is a 2009 were they factory fitted?

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:)No, but not meant to stifle creativity. The good mods are always copied. Time will tell.

·
97,278 Posts
no, i installed myself. on the amg there is space for them, but on any other there is not. v.nks and someone else, made a template where the fog light goes, and installed the same kind. I will see if i can find it or they will jump in and say it was them.

·
97,278 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow that is one long thread! I'm going to fit mine straight to an ignition live as we don't have marker lights over here:(

·
97,278 Posts
i know! i just reread the thread.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol what confused me the most on it though was your running lights! It was only until I got to the 3rd swap that i realised you had changed them so many times as your avatar picture on the first part is the current one now and I was trying to figure out who's car you had been taking pictures of.:biglaugh:

·
97,278 Posts
i like to keep em guessing! you know, when you are in the witness protection program.....

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK350
3,726 Posts
Trev

Maybe Less is More :biglaugh:

thing is its your car and at the end of the day its wot you like not others

·
97,278 Posts
That's what the hole in the letter 'A' is for, no?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.