Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have just joined the band and have today purchased an 07 SLK 280. And I live in Kent.

Here's to many months of happy motoring R)

I've been reading these forums for a while now, doing a bit of research, and it's been most helpful, (thanks to all of you contributors)

I was wondering if I posted my VIN if somebody could do me my cars datacard, I'd love to know what it says..

Thanks in advance to anybody that can do this for me.

WDB1714542F164931

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,411 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from up the road in Bexleyheath, via Houston TX at the moment. I hear from the better half it's not been top-down sorta weather for the last week - fortunately for me, it's been glorious in Texas!

Here's your datacard - enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahh cool, Thanks for the Datacard UK-C200

I will actually pick up my car Monday, as it was purchased from Manheim autions on Thursday, but didn't have any tax on it, so I couldn't drive it home on Friday :mad:

But I'm getting excited :bannana:

One thing I've already noticed, is that the Datacard mentions Telurium Silver Metallic, but all the documentation says Tellurite Silver, is this actually the same colour ?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered 2016 SLC300
253 Posts
Hi ya

Welcome from East Sussex!!!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts