Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my beautiful '92 Polo Green Vette on a Black 2003 SLK230. Absolutely love the SLK! Only thing I'm interested in doing to it at the moment is adding some chrome wheels similar to the ZR1 chrome wheels I had on the Vette. I want stock ones; not looking to go radical on rim size or tires. Any suggestions?
Dubs

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,328 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at Arms

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California. Chrome is usually aftermarket modification for MB rims and not OEM specification.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Welcome from Indy! DO check-out the R170 area.

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois!

If you look at the wide variety of cars with killer rims on the site you will surely find something you like. My problem is deciding what I want to go with!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All the "welcomes" are appreciated! Simply love the SLK! Looking forward to a long, long, long ownership!
Dubs

1 - 20 of 26 Posts