Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New from Hong Kong

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  DBPLS 
#1 ·
Hi all from Hong Kong:rb

E350 and just placed my order for the 2012 SLK

Good site can find all the information and tips I need for my order, lot more better than my local MB dealer.
:Beer:

#10 ·
Hi there
In HK 250 is enough so I did not go for 350. However, plan to trade-in for new Cayman or SL both will come out 1.5-2 years.
I order SLK 250
AMG sports package
ambient lighting
analogue clock
interior lighting
panoramic roof ( magic sky cost around USD 6000 here so give up)
aluminum rollover bar
diamond white
keyless go
In HK memory package, mirror package, parktronic including parking guidance are standard
However, diamond white production delay to next year so my dealer told me can do arctic white(save me USD4000)
Total cost me around USD93.780:(

#6 ·
Welcome from Michigan via Dallas Texas.....

#13 ·
Welcome and congratulations from southern California.

#15 ·
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.