Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name is Jim and I have a 2005 SLK 350. Had it for about 3 years and I am still excited every time I drive it. Bought it used and it was certified pre-owned from the dealer in Naples Florida. I am hoping to upgrade to a 2007 SLK amg 55 some day. The local dealer here in Sarasota has treated my well but expensive. I have chosen the 2007 year because of the upgrades to the model and it is about all I can afford. I am 70 years, retired, loving life.

I am working as a private investigator / bodyguard, I have been a student of the Asian Martial Arts for 50 years and manufacture quality practice weapons world wide.

There seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people on the forum. looking for advice on the vehicle I intend to purchase. Cons and pros of the 2007 model

Thanks Jim

Attachments

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome to the forum from London!! '07 55's where the last of the models to come standard with the "big brake" package, which is a must have for me. Honestly, there are not many changes between the MY05 to MY07 cars, changes started in MY08 and more with the facelift on the MY09 cars (cosmetic and electronics upgrade).

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,305 Posts
Hi Jim,

Look for our southeast meet coming up

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California. 2007 is a good model year for the 55.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts