Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm just a student from a small college in Colorado, and I do not own a vehicle yet, but I'm planning to buy SLK350 about a year from now, so I thought I would do some research from now til then. I'm hoping to learn a lot from this website before I get my first car!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome and hope you find this site both helpful and friendly.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I hope you get your car and hopefully a year from now the prices might be a bit more attainable.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from London via a glorious, top-down day in Houston, Tx. Colorado is a great place to have an SLK, so best of luck in your search and planning ahead!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,459 Posts
Johan,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Which small college in Colorado? I went to a small one with a pointy chapel just north of the Springs...

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
@dmjonez

I go to the one that's about 7,258 feet above sea level...
Small world. I might be a smidge older (my 30 year reunion is next week), but once a Zoomie...

If you want to get off topic and talk about your future life, I have been known to get off-topic.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Welcome from Littleton. SLK350 are affordable now, was just browsing autotrader and you can get one with low miles in the mid 20's.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@dmjonez

It's great to see a grad here, sir! Are you going to the navy game this weekend? People are saying we should be able to beat them this time. It's been about 7 years or so

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
@dmjonez

It's great to see a grad here, sir! Are you going to the navy game this weekend? People are saying we should be able to beat them this time. It's been about 7 years or so
I wish I was. I live in Atlanta, retired from the ANG. I flew F-15s for most of my career, and now fly airliners.

When I was there we were going through coaches. Ben Martin to Bill Parcells to Ken Hatfield. The team got better a few years after I left, but I still follow them. This could be a great year for them!

When are you due to graduate? Flying, engineering, or something else?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I live in Atlanta, retired from the ANG. I flew F-15s for most of my career, and now fly airliners.

When I was there we were going through coaches. Ben Martin to Bill Parcells to Ken Hatfield. The team got better a few years after I left, but I still follow them. This could be a great year for them!

When are you due to graduate? Flying, engineering, or something else?
I wish I could PM but I don't have enough Posts.

So I'm 13' and I'm hoping to get into special tactics. I want that kind of lifestyle, so one of the reasons why I want a SLK haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts