Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum a few days ago as well as the world of owning a Mercedes Benz. We picked up our 1999 Mercedes Benz SLK230 on tuesday afternoon and I finally got around to washing, waxing, and taking pictures of it today. The car and me are currently residing in Orlando, Florida, US. Here are some pictures and a small mod list below.

Today after wash & wax

The Factory Roll bar

Interior Shots

Trunk/6 Disc CD Changer

Not that bad of paint for ~12 years old

I'll try to get some shots with the hard top down later on. Here's the short mod list.
-Hankook Ventus V12 EVO K110s all around
-205/55/R16 FR
-225/50/R16 R
-K&N Paper Air Filter
-Upgraded FMIC
-EBC RedStuff Ceramic Brake Pads Front & Rear
-EBC USR Sport Series Slotted Rotors Front & Rear
-MAS Relocate with Post Facelift Intercooler Piping
-Window Tint (15% or 20%)

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,085 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on your location and model and year.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at-Arms

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you for all the warm welcomes guys/gals. I've been driving the car around and it sure is a lot of fun. It's also been turning peoples heads which is a great plus :)

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts