Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I'm new here to the forums but I like performance cars and I think the SLK is one of the best range of models of performance cars out there. Hope to have a great time here! Thanks! :)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome from SoCal. Where abouts in CA are you?

Which SLK did you get?

Enjoy and have a blast!!!!:burnout:

Hi there, I'm new here to the forums but I like performance cars and I think the SLK is one of the best range of models of performance cars out there. Hope to have a great time here! Thanks! :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,226 Posts
sheldoncooper,

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Welcome from another SoCal. Now I'm not so sure... are you state-side or Kanuk side? CA to me means two different things.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Judging from the last name it may be Matt's (slkluv) cousin :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome from another newbie! I can't believe I'm posting on here and I've not even got my first ever SLK yet ... one week and one day to go! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Judging from the last name it may be Matt's (slkluv) cousin :)
I am thinking his SN is not his actual name. Sheldon Cooper is a character from the comedy series "The Big Bang Theory." In the series, Cooper works as a theoretical physicist at CalTech in California.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts