Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a '04 SLK32 AMG. I must let you all know that I am one of those people who can never leave well enough alone. I think I must be the Tim Allen of the car world. It (whatever "it" is), must be stronger, faster, smoother, shiney-er, better in general than the factory made it.
This is my 2nd Merc. . I sold my 99 ML430 about a 2 years ago, and I must say it was a pleasure to own. 120,000 miles of use and no real issues, I hope the SLK does half as well.
I am a former mechanic, current gear-head and do a bit of racing in the local area. My primary weapon of choice is a 1971 Datsun 240Z with a small block 408 and a little bit of nitrous. I recently did a road course event with the Porsche Club of America at the Barber Motorsports park. It was easily the most fun I ever had in a car. I look forward to taking the SLK out there!
Well, there it is, my 1st post. Hope you are all open to some mods here. Stock just don't get it in my book... . Pics to come soon:rockon:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,411 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from California. Can't wait to see pix of the car and the modifications planned. More pix of the mod (tutorial even) is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.