Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just found out some videos for kreissieg's new exhaust offering for our N/A M113 SLK55's.

Enjoy the videos

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Thanks Mo, it doesn't sound aggressive enough IMO.

·
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have to agree my setup sounds much butter than this, its just a marginal increase in the sound level I doubt that it will give it more horsepower since its a valve setup which means has a switch to control sound levels rather than having it free flowing all the time.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Nice to see things slowly being released for the 55. However, I can't really hear much of a difference. I like the snarl from my Xpipe more. I guess it's hard to improve on such a good OE exhaust.

·
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DSB, you've got the exact same comment as mine. I am just waiting for some parts to arrive within a months time and you will see what I have planned for the 55. For now Ill keep it a surprise.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Sounds a bit deeper and throatier than stock, if not a whole lot - but that's good too depending on what an owner is looking for.

·
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fishtailnz agreed, its a moderate level exhaust and can suite the user or owners mood with a switch of a button controlling it to be loud and normal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.