Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello SLKWORLD....just got my first MBenz and I need some parts before I can take it for a spin....If anyone has a car they are parting or if you have something I need ( complete front end) let me know...

Thanks,
Saro

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome to the forum from London, and looks like you have a fun project ahead of you!

Search the forums, but Adam has a new set of BiX headlights, and maybe a front bumper cover as well - just have to sort shipping on the bumper out.

EDITED : Ooops - didn't look at the picture close enough - Adam's parts are for a R171! :(

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Saro. That looks like the R170. what model year?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys!!! Its a 1999 and the only reason I purchased the car with so much damage is because its a 5 speed manual....I have never owned an automatic and I couldnt find a clean one near me so I got this... I have already started on it and will post some pics later next week....I found a doner car up north and will be getting this weekend... the only thing I need now is the projector headlight and a better looking Grill...

Thanks,
Saro

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
Welcome from Australia!

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Thanks Guys!!! Its a 1999 and the only reason I purchased the car with so much damage is because its a 5 speed manual....I have never owned an automatic and I couldnt find a clean one near me so I got this... I have already started on it and will post some pics later next week....I found a doner car up north and will be getting this weekend... the only thing I need now is the projector headlight and a better looking Grill...

Thanks,
Saro
how much did you pay for this 5 speed manual? are you talking about these aftermarket projector headlights? they look a lot better than the stock headlights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how much did you pay for this 5 speed manual? are you talking about these aftermarket projector headlights? they look a lot better than the stock headlights.

I paid $1700 for it.... The above headlights are the ones I am looking at now. I want to get the black ones , However, they look alittle cheap..If anyone has the blackones on their car can you send me some pics so I can see what they look like on the car? The black plastic (inside) looks kinda cheap...or maybe its just me. Attached is a pic of the interior...I will take some pics myself and post them later this week.

thanks,
Saro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.