Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walked down to the garage to head out for breakfast today, and what's caddy corner from my SLK280 but a pretty white SLK type 172. A bit of a surprise ... Either there's someone visiting or a new person has moved in.

I think the type 172 looks particularly nice in White. :)

G

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,450 Posts

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
14,281 Posts
Congrats if it's yours. Too bad if it's not. I'm not really sure which way to go with this one :rb

Reactions: mobair36

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it's definitely not mine. I did snap a (crummy) photo of it with my phone:

I didn't know anything about the SLKWorld cards ... Sent a PM about them just a few moments ago.
I wonder if it will still be there when I go down to the garage and head out for dinner?

G

·
Registered sold both-> SLK350, SLK '55
996 Posts
Well, it's definitely not mine. I did snap a (crummy) photo of it with my phone:

I didn't know anything about the SLKWorld cards ... Sent a PM about them just a few moments ago.
I wonder if it will still be there when I go down to the garage and head out for dinner?

G
Don't worry about cards.
Just engrave the forums address with your key on the hood.
Its a safe bet for a registration.

Tapatalking

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Va Va VOOOOOM! Love it!
I'm also impressed that you dine out for breakfast AND dinner!
It's a darn nice looking SLK! The 172s are always like this for me: I see photos of them and my head goes, "eh?", but then I see one in person up close and I like it a lot. White does them particularly nicely, for me.

Three times out in one day is a lot for me. I'm usually cooking breakfast and dinner, and if I don't cook my own I grab a little pre-made lunch at the local cafe. Since I no longer have to go to an office, I can pretty much make whatever food I want for myself pretty easily and cheaply. Yesterday was fairly unusual—I had all meals out! That doesn't usually happen unless I'm traveling. ;-)

G

1 - 9 of 9 Posts