1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I though they were Kiwi's?

·
Premium Member
11,305 Posts
Good luck to you and it is great that you have started this SLK club from way down under. Make yourself some business card and get some flyers. Be sure to say hi on this newcomers SLK, you may find a few there. I started a club called the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts this last April and have had a great time here. Don Owen [email protected], I also started a face book group too.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
This is a good idea.
It can get lonely down this end of the world you know.
I'm keen to hear from any slk350 kiwis with Japanese imports. I am trying to find the best aftermarket nav radio etc control as I can't read Kanji.
If you know please let me know. Fanx.
Also does anyone know how to pull a data card?

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Thanks Guys for the dedicated site.
Yes New Zealanders are KIWI's
Australians are human.
Wooly you should be carefull what you post to a KIWI as there are stories about them and sheep
LMAO.

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Oiii one of our Sheep Hunt runners is a Kiwi. :) Came all the way to take part in our June Northumbria run an enjoyed every minute of it :)

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Why are ozzies soooo jealous of our sheep?
As to them being human, well they may be but they are NOT the world rugby champions.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
At the moment we are not world champion anything...

Which feels really weird as we are usually world champions of something....

Let the comments roll in :)

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,113 Posts
This is a good idea.
I'm keen to hear from any slk350 kiwis with Japanese imports. I am trying to find the best aftermarket nav radio etc control as I can't read Kanji.

post your vin and someone will pull it for you. only stateside members can use epc

edited: i see u did already

·
Registered
92 Posts
we were in Whakatane, Bay of Plenty for 6 months last year- sort of working holiday. Now, looking back- wish I had SLK there!

But must admit - we didnt come across many convertibles in NZ.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any members down in the Canterbury area? I would be interested in catching up and maybe doing some drives?? Plus I have only been living down here for a couple of years, originally from Mount Maunganui, via UK. Have had my car for a nearly a month and fully in love with her. LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is a good idea.
I am interested in what you find out about the radio

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thanks Guys for the dedicated site.
Yes New Zealanders are KIWI's
Australians are human.
Wooly you should be carefull what you post to a KIWI as there are stories about them and sheep
LMAO.
No poop! Thought NZer are birds. OZer are grass hoppers. Lol.
Hey, since its the year of the goat/sheep, the sheep here should get special treats. Give them a rest for a year. Lol lol lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts