Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is it another person saved from a terrible fate. Living in the Middle East i was looking for an American Muscle Car. I know now Shame On Me. A friend said she was selling her SLK 280. I wasn't really interested but took a look. Fell in love and now I am the proud owner of a White SLK 280 with the full AMG Body Kit, Exhaust Sytem and even the iluminated sills. Looks fantastic and gets lots of praise. Only problem is that in summer at 48 degrees C you just cannot drop the top and enjoy it the way it should. Roll on the winter months.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Enjoy your new ride. I'm sure you will be very happy with it. Add some pictures when you have some time since I'm glad that more people have choosen AMG + white color :rockon:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
99,575 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,418 Posts
Welcome and congratulations from southern California.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts