Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AND MABEL
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Mabel has only limited passenger facilities eg 1 seat, and I now have three grandchildren, 2 children (hahaha), and their partners to apparently provide transport for, I've just bought a Kia Sportage. 2006 . 0:)
My boy recently passed his test and has been itching to get himself wheels. His criteria ......... 1/ "Something big enough to get the pram, shopping, three changes of clothes for each child (and two for each adult in the vehicle), various bags of wet wipes, towels, powders, etc., for dealing with "accidents", bags with wellies, muddy trainers, and even more bags in, and lastly a football."
and 2/ "Looks cool and a bit Pimpmyride".
Of which, the former I can vouch for, and the second were his actual words! :surprise:
Black in black , with privacy glass, sun roof, and shiny chrome bits. :wink:
Me, i like the fact it was a good price, has 12 month mot and tax, and wasn't two arms and a leg to insure for him. It's solid and safe, and he's happy with it. It's not the fastest (not necessarily a bad thing having seen his driving), but will be well capable of doing the family day outings in the summer. :smile:
Also, if the weather turns reet bad, I can use it to get to Aberdeen and give Mabel a break. :D

That's the boy sorted ...... my daughter will be next!! :frown:

Pics will follow when rain stops long enough! :crying:

·
AND MABEL
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rain finally stopped ...... briefly ......... so managed to grab a few photos. :smile:
Needs a good wash and polish. Maybe the lad will get it! :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts