Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

New members from Santa Teresa, NM. If you know where that is I'm Sorry!
We just took custody of our 06 SLK55. We had to have it driven in from Missouri. It was cheaper than having it shipped.

My wife was so eager to get her car and all, she booked our room in Vegas already. I was driving her around and she made the comment that if they have a track day she was going to stay at the tables. What a party pooper!!!! This will be her daily driver unless she has to take more than her and our Rug Rat well she is actually 6yoa so she has a clue and she loves to ride in the new 55.

Mr. Banks

I will do my best to use the Search button and post in the proper forum.:Beer:

Attachments

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
Welcome and nice car :)

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Very nice. Used R171s are becoming such bargains and are hard to resist. Enjoy yours!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,411 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

My reputation is proceeding me! Welcome!!!

if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
11 MPG to take the kid to school and no track day? Have her call my mother. She'll shame her out of sitting at those gambling tables instead!

Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta, the home of loose giraffes.
First loose red necks now giraffes, our city is taken a hit!:biglaugh: Another welcome from Atlanta!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome from Canada. :)

My girl has the same excitement with the SLK. Actually she likes the Smartcar too.

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.